Monday, June 11, 2012

Perfect!

I have always seen family beach pictures and dreamed of taking pretty pictures of my own little ones. Well...just before going out for Travis's birthday we decided to give it a try. Juel has been hating taking pictures, much to her mother's dismay, and it has been hard to capture any posed type pictures of both children (I guess this is understandable for a 3 and 1 1/2 year old). It was about 6:00 after a long day at the beach so I was not sure I would have any luck, but I was wrong. It was so much fun! They were both sweet as sugar and I was able to take a few great pictures. Here are some of my favorites of us heading down to the sand...





This may be my favorite picture ever!!

I was able to use PicMonk*y to edit this through Wolf Camera. I ordered a large canvas print (50% off) and LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment