Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jumping Monkeys

Today we had a "playdate" with Crystal, Emerson, and Mitchell at Jumping Beans in Wake Forest. Tyson keeps getting confused and calling it "Jumping Monkeys." Although a bit chaotic (with two newly potty trained little ones, a baby, and a toddler) we had a great time together. While eating lunch at Village Deli, with our 'jumping monkeys' crawling all over us, Crystal and I laughed about how much our lunch outings have changed over the last few years. None-the-less, I love her and her children so much. Most little girls talk about their "BFFs," but not many of them truly mean FOREVER.  I am so thankful for our friendship that has lasted my lifetime.



Tyson just loves Mitchell. He kept peeking in at him and patting his little legs.

Oh lordy, Crystal and I hate germs, so motherhood has been an intersting time for us in that department. This was Emerson pretending to be a piggy with her lips pouched on the netting.

Juel was a little hesitant at first, but finally she joined in on the fun!

Of course the kiddos wanted to go to the fountain (it was about 1000 degrees) and of course we could not get a group picture! This was the best one! LOL

Future romance? They were holding hands for a while!

Tyson liked to follow Emerson around, but she would scream thinking he was chasing her!

Sweet girl giving a smile!

Mitchell was hot and mad at this point, but look at this cute outfit!


Cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment