Monday, April 22, 2013

Easter

We were really excited about going to Atlantic Beach for spring break, but felt we needed to wait until after church. I am so glad that we did as being at church that Sunday was truly a blessing. I also want to make sure I set a good example for my children of making sure God is a priority. I know sometimes I fail at this, but thankfully Easter reminds me that Jesus died on the cross for my sin.

We also love waiting for the Easter Bunny to visit. He lost his mind a little bit this year and filled the baskets up way too much! Sometimes I think he forgets what he buys. We were especially excited about the chocolate bunnies. Tyson's was holding a baseball bat because the EB heard that he is going to start playing t-ball soon. Juel was really cute looking through all of her fun things. After church we went to mom's house to have lunch with Grandma Raye. I always love the look on her face and reaction to Juel's Easter dress! She did not disappoint! Mom also fills up baskets for everyone...adults included. Easter bunnies have no control around here!

















 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment