For the first time since we met Travis missed a Friday night football game to drive mom, the kids, and I to the big event. He was our hero! All that know me, realize that I HATE driving anywhere. Well driving in the mountains terrifies me! Mom had planned to split the driving with me. Last week she got sick (and with her low immune system actually was in the hospital for a day--but she is doing much better now). Travis decided that he needed to go! Thank goodness he did. I can't imagine what we would have done without him. And to top it off...we had a blast (more to come on our fun mountain adventures)!
Back to the wedding...We all arrived Friday night to settle in and prepare for Morgan's big day. Saturday morning Travis took Tyson out for a while and Morgan came over for some hot tub girl time before mom did her hair.
Then we headed over to the little chapel for the ceremony. It was really sweet and just perfect for Morgan. Juel and Tyson did not take naps so I was a nervous wreck about how they would behave. Well...Tyson did great, but Juel had to leave! But she surely was cute wearing the flower girl dress I wore in a wedding when I was her age.
Just before walking down the aisle...
The beautiful bride...
And her groom (I always love to see the look on the groom's face.)
The vows...
Mr. and Mrs.
Family Photos
Refusing cute photo opps










No comments:
Post a Comment