Well...school has officially started with a whirlwhind! I am so excited to tell you that I am job sharing once again! Hip Hip Hooray! My school has a new principal, who seems to be great and he hired a very sweet girl to share the teaching position with me. The first two weeks have been crazy with lots of meetings, setting up the room, re-adjusting to school life, meeting the students (who all seem to be awesome) and helping my own children settle in to a new schedule. This year we have a different babysitter, "Miss"" Caffie, who is coming to our house to keep the kiddos. She is the mother of one of my childhood best friends, Susan. She will not always be able to keep them, but several ladies at church, along with my cousin Morgan, are willing to help fill in the gaps. So far Tyson and Juel are adjusting well (probably better than me...I think I am getting old)! I am also teaching more classes at VGCC and Wilson Community and will soon be open for business with tutoring again! I am so happy for this new schedule! I love teaching, but also love being a mommy! Although it takes a lot of diligent focus on the calendar and our budget, my babies will only be little one time! I feel very blessed to have this opportunity and pray for a great year!
NOW...since I have today off I am going to try to catch up on the last few weeks of summer vacation...
No comments:
Post a Comment