Each summer Travis works at Camp Kanata in Wake Forest as part of the grounds "crew"! He loves it and so do we! Kanata is part of the YMCA organization and is very family focused. They love to have families come visit and join the campers for lunch. The camp is just so cool. If you close your eyes and picture a summer camp, I feel like Kanata captures those images! I think it will be so awesome for our kids to go there when they are older.
I did not take many pictures on our last visit. This is the view from the dining hall. It is hard to see, but it has an outdoor ampitheater, chapel, water slides, "the blob", water trampoline, canoes, a shooting range, ropes course, horse stables, garden site, lots of trails, arts and crafts and lots more.
Waiting for the leader to ring the lunch bell!
Loving time with daddy!
that's where I grew up going each summer & can't wait for Berkley to be old enough to go! LOVE Kanata!
ReplyDelete