Thursday, August 30, 2012

And coming next...

PRESCHOOL! Tyson starts preschool next week. Ya'll I can't beleive it...just five minutes ago he was a baby! He is so excited about going! He got a letter in the mail this week telling us about orientation! It was just precious to hear him talking all about it!

 
Tyson is also becoming more and more funny! He went to bible school at the church where he will be going to preschool. Each night he would come home and tell me stories about what he learned. I was really surprised by how much he could remember. One morning we were talking more about "his school" and he said to me "MAMA did you know that God is going to come to my house??" I smiled and said, "Really He is?" Then I told him, "Well you know it is kind of hard to understand, but God is already at your house. He is with us all of the time." He thought for a minute then said, "Then where's his truck??" HAAAAA HAAAA I nearly fell to the ground!
 
Then later on a Saturday night we were talking about going to church the next day. It is sometimes very difficult to get him dressed on Sunday mornings (insert sarcastic smile!). So, in effort to make things go smoothly I was talking to him about what he could wear. I told him that he would wear his handsome blue shirt, kakhi pants and that he could wear his new Spiderman underwear that he was REALLY excited to have (in fact the minute I brought them home he tore into the package, stripped off his pants, and put on a pair right away). Anyway...Tyson looked at me and said "AAh MAMA Jesus is going to see my Spiderman underwear at church tomorrow!!" Jeeze he kills me! That afternoon Michael asked him what Jesus thought about his underwear and he said, "He wubbed (loved) them!!" I LOVE THIS BOY! I just can't wait to see what he is going to come home telling me from preschool...or help me Lord, what he may tell his teachers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment