Thursday, January 3, 2013

Party Guests

I always try to take pictures of everyone at the party so we can always remember who came to share the fun. (This year my photo skills were less that great.) I will try to list everyone:
The Alfords

Aunt Karen and Uncle David (This took special effort as they were preparing for her mother's 80th birthday dinner. It means so very much to me that they want to be a part of my children's lives. I love them both more than words can say and I am so thankful for them.)
Tyson and "G man"

Elizabeth (This is the only picture I have of her at the party! Aunt Moo was of course there too, but I do not have a single picture of her! She was running around like crazy helping me and chasing kiddos!)
Mrs. Sarah Turner and Albany
Jun

(This picture is terrible, but I wanted to remember that my friend from college Kim, her husband, and little girl, Sloane also came to the party. It was fun to see the little girls playing together!)
Crystal and Emerson

I love this sweet picture of "Little Emerson"

Grandma Raye and Aunt Pat (Grandma's face cracks me up...she hates pictures!)

"Big Emerson" and Albany

Emerson's mom, Jennifer


Aunt Lu Lu
Aunt Amber
 

Jackson and Carlie

Maddie, Nichole and Cliff (They also made special effort to come all the way from Pittsboro and Nichole was called into work...they stayed for "after party pizza").

Karen (who made these precious owls!!!) 


Uncle Mike
Uncle Myron and Aunt Barbara (I love party chaos pictures.)

Allie, a sweet girl from church
Morgan (sneaking away) and her mom Elaine
 
*It was a fun afternoon and we could tell Juel felt really special.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment