Thursday, January 10, 2013

5!

I can't believe that my sweet G-man is five years old today! He was our first "Carolina Girl" baby boy! I will never forget bursting out crying when I first held him! He was born before my blogging days began, so I thought I would include these sweet pictures of our first meeting! (A much thinner- pre-becoming-a-mother me...)

 

 
 
 


 
We went over to see his nursery (they were staying with Clyde and Doris because it was freezing in their house...they have surely come a long way-but I loved that house). I remember being so facinated with all of the sweet little baby stuff. I even took pictures of his clothes and shoes!




 
Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Gabriel! We love you so much!
 
*Surprisingly today is also Brianne's baby's birthday! He was born on Gabriel's 1st birthday. We were at his party when Brianne called to tell us!--I will find my pictures to feature him next year on his 5th birthday too! Happy Birthday Ryan!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment