This is the scene when I leave home on school days. Tyson wants me to dress him then he waits for his friend to pick him up peeking out of the office window. (He is sitting on this old fashioned desk that my great-grandfather made for my twin aunts. I have both of them at my house and LOVE them so much. I will have to post a picture.)
Ever since Tyson was a little baby he has loved to wave bye bye to me in the mornings. Aunt Lu Lu would hold him up to the window and teach him to blow kisses as I backed out of the drive way. It has always made my heart so happy and I am so thankful that she trained him to make it a hapy time. Thank goodness he is usually smiling, not crying! It's hard to back away anytime...much less when seeing tears! Anyway, he sits here and waves to me as I leave the house and I smile just thinking of his day ahead!
And y'all I promise Juel is still our little Princess Pea and will have some blog time soon! It's just been an exciting two weeks for my little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment