Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mickey Party

I love having parties for my babes! However it makes me realize that I am a bit crazy! We were very busy with party prep! Here are a few pictures and examples of my insanity...

Mickey Balloon:Mom and I had seen this balloon weeks prior to the party and Tyson wanted it. We told him that we would get it later for his party. Well when later came, said balloon was no where to be found. We looked in lots of walmarts. Finally mom found it near her work in a pack of other balloons (more expensive than we wished, but we were on a mission at this point) however, we then discovered the apparent "helium shortage" what in the world! So I took the balloon to two walmarts and finally got it filled on his birthday. Well...as I was putting it in the car IT BLEW AWAY!!!! I nearly cried. So I ran back in the store and explained the situation to the sweet girl that helped with the helium. She almost cried too yall! Well she went and searched the back (remember we could not find the balloon at this store...only the helium) and to my delight she found one! When she brought it out I screamed and jumped! SEE YA'LL C.R.A.Z.Y.!!!!!!!


Thankfully our boy loves it! It has since provided weeks of fun around the house! Worth it?? Yep!

Wow...helping daddy with a vacuume and water hose! It doesn't get much better than that!

My baby growing frames!

Fun Mickey stuff


Treat bags!

Hats...here comes another example of crazy!

Aren't they cute...WELL let me tell you these jokers took me A LOT of work. I saw the idea on pintrest and thought it would be simple...ha! Several hours later I had party hats!

The balloon on display!


Cute babies!
Aunt Karen made another delicous cake! It was beautiful!!
When I was a little girl you could get these amazing Mickey Mouse Icecream Bars. Much to my dismay they are nowhere to be found. Trust me, I searched all over (crazy). Instead we created Mickey with oreos and Eskimo Icecream.


Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Several years ago mom and I went to a consignment sale and were loons, buying tons of stuff. She found this bounce house for $50 bucks, new in the box. We brought it home with hopes of using it for party fun someday. I found the Mickey/Minnie sign at Walmart (it was a display for Easter and I begged them to let me have it...CRAZY). Tyson thought it was so great!



Maybe more than a bit crazy??






1 comment:

  1. Very cute and not at all crazy! I'll have to get those pictures of Alice from you! I hate that I left my camera at home that day. Thanks for including us in the fun!

    ReplyDelete