I can't believe my baby boy is now 3 years old!! I spent his birthday at home with him and we did all of his favorite things: waffles for breakfast, "chickAlay" for lunch, playing outside, opening gifts, cheeseburgers for supper, cake with candles (that he blew out 3 times), and a bath in mommy's big tub. When we were getting ready for bed that night I said, "Tyson we did all of your favorite things for your birthday today right?" He responded, "not quite mommy...we still need to clean clean, lets get out the baccume!" (OH MY LORD!) So we did!!
 |
| Aunt Faye brought Birthday Bubbles! |
 |
| Outside in PJs |
 |
| Presents with Gee |
 |
| Mom gave Tyson this awesome picnic table. It is very lightweight and folds flat. |
 |
| She also gave him a collection of "shark" stuff. |
 |
| Cheeseburgers |
 |
| Cake! |
 |
| Candles...again! |
 |
| Sweet boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment