We had a wonderful weekend celebrating the 4th! It was full of fun pool time at our favorite summer spot, the Alford's house! We also enjoyed having the Budackis over for a visit. The boys love playing together. I had so so much fun seeing some of my friends from high school with our little ones. We finished the weekend with a cookout and fireworks on TV (ha!) due to rain! I was so busy enjoying the fun that I did not have my camera. I am working on getting on pictures from the events from others to share soon.
I have also been pretty busy chasing a wild and whiny toddler. Ya'll I just never knew!! Just a few minutes ago while I---heaven forbid---used the bathroom for just a quick minute, I hear screaming. I walk into the living room to see Tyson spraying his sister, who was innocently sitting in her exersaucer, in the face with a bottle of 409. She was soaked in it and screaming. He was smiling proudly as if he was doing a great thing. HEAVEN help me! (Just so everyone knows, I had it locked under the sink, however, my child has learned to unlock the childproof lock-great! Also, we rinsed out her eyes and all is fine. Whew!)
No comments:
Post a Comment