Monday, July 18, 2011

Museum (late post)

Way back during the Spring, Travis and I took the children along with a sweet friend of ours, Emerson, to the Museum of Life and Science. It was a blast. I recently found these pictures on my small camera and realized I forgot to post them. (I also can't figure out how to turn them for some reason.)
Excited to be there!

Butterfly Release

Emerson was amazed!

She is such as precious and pretty little girl!

She was thrilled to show the butterfly to Tyson and Juel.

Baby Girl and the Butterfly

Daddy caught one too!

Mommy and Tyson! I had taken our second grade class to the museum a few weeks prior and just knew Tyson would love it!

He was happy to have lots of attention!

Daddy and Tyson exploring!

Dinosaurs!

Emerson the Brave!

Digging!

"I love Daddy"

Buddies!

Playing house...

Emerson was too tired to walk! Ha ha!

Everyone...

sacked...

out!

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! Emerson loves you guys so much! Thanks for being such great influences!

    ReplyDelete