So there was no Internet to be found at the beach, which was just fine with me because there was lots of fun and relaxation to be found! But now it is time to get caught up (after washing 10 million loads of laundry, vaccuming the house, watering the plants etc...) I am going to have to go all the way back to Mother's Day to update. I try to blog on all of the big events because I print them into a book at the end of each year and because I am a bit neurotic and feel self-imposed pressure to be up to date. It may take a while but, here I go...
Yay! Glad you are back on the blog! I know we get tired of writing them, but man I love reading everyones! I miss them when they are not here! Love you and glad you guys had fun at the beach...not too much longer and we will be together with summer and spring! Can't wait! I already have some daiquiri mix, pina colada mix, and bloody mary mix for our weekend (found them on sale for 99 cent a piece!) Now all I need is the LIQUOR! Bring on the fun!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! I'm in catch up mode too! Excited to read about what's going on! Been praying for you!
ReplyDelete