My younger cousin Sarah got married this weekend at the Umstead in Cary. It was a beautiful and very fun wedding! Congratulations to Sarah and Michael!
The beautiful bride
Her groom...I love this sweet father-son moment captured through the glass window.
Grandma and the boys
Excited wedding guests (Mommy was very nervous. They actually watched from the balcony.)
Checking out the venue with Anna
My beautiful mama
My handsome date
The Dodson Family
Mom and I went down to the ceremony while Travis kept the kids up in Uncle Jerry's room.
I liked the bridesmaids dresses...and the look on Allison's face when she spotted Michael's bow tie!
Who gives this bride...
The vows
The kiss
Mr. and Mrs. Michael Neely
Mom and Dad
Beautiful Anna
The kids only stayed long enough to see everyone then went to spend the night with Amber. They were so excited and had a great time.
Following a cocktail hour on the terrace we were escorted inside the ballroom for a reception dinner.
For Crystal...pictures of the food
Uncle Jerry gave a welcome speech. I was caught off guard by how much his voice sounds like my daddy's. It made me remember my own wedding and daddy's toast. Tears started flowing uncontrollably. He would have enjoyed this wedding!
Aunt Pat and Uncle Jerry
Alice had a pretty little dress for the wedding, but then changed into her pjs. I love this picture of her watching her aunt dance with her grandpa.
This looks like a troubling meeting of the minds!
Strickland Family

No comments:
Post a Comment