Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas WEEK!

We have had such a wonderful week together with Tyson and Juel. All week presents have been arriving. To spread out the fun, I have let them open some as they come...
Tearing into gifts from Aunt Cynthia!
He is in love with this saw. He even slept with!

Baby girl loves her "fish bowl"!

Crystal, Allen, Emerson and Mitchell came over one night. I did not get any good pictures, but it was lots of fun! I love sharing these special times with my forever best friend!

Uncle "Myrnen" and Aunt "Ba Ba" delivered huge bags full of toys. It was like Christmas morning! Tyson has carried this bag everywhere!

Baby Girl especially likes this guitar!

My future rockstars!

We had a wonderful visit with Aunt Amber, Jackson and Carlie. I love them so much!

Aunt Amber got snuggle time!

Baby Girl loved J-bird!

Miss Priss 1 and 2

Morgan delivered a much loved sweater dress! My girlie girl hugged it like a prize!

We had a very fun visit with the Alford girls. I look forward to this every year!

They gave Juel a beautiful copy of "Twas the Night Before Christmas"


Opening fun packages from Aunt Moo, Ceddy, Gabriel, and Izzy! Oh how I wish we could all be together to celebrate holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment