Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Coach "Da Da"

Survival....
Parenting at its best...call me "mother of the year"!

We have spent most of Tyson's life with a laid-back philosophy of going with the flow and doing whatever it takes moment to moment (For anyone who knows me, this would sound very strange for my "high strung" personality). I believe it has made our lives easier and Tyson is a happy, great-sleeping, completely healthy, funny little boy!

"Uv Ooo Da Da!"


Wow...taking a toddler to a football game is quite an intersting event! Making it to the game on time has always been a challenge for me, now add in lots more stuff and a wild little boy approaching bedtime! We definately have not made it to as many games as I usually enjoy, but have tried to show our "Warrior" spirit! It is really sweet to hear Tyson say "da da, da da" and point when he sees Travis. He loves his daddy so much, he just lights up whenever Travis is near! However, we have definately had some "moments" that I would not wish to relive! At one point mom took Tyson down the stands and said "I do not plan to climb bleachers again for at least 5 years!" We have learned a few things: 1. Stands are not safe for climbing little boys! We now sit in the end zone. 2. Survival=treats that are otherwise banned 3. Bring LOTS of wipes and pjs for the ride home. 4. Making past half time is an accomplishment.
Shannon and Miss Kim joined me for the last game and we had a great time! I am learning how to be a football coaches wife and mommy together! (Now next year...I just can't imagine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment