Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Seaside Fun






After waking from his nap, Tyson would play in the tent for a while. He did not realize he could get out of it (bless his heart) so he would not step a toe out into the dry sand. Finally we would take him down to the shore.
He loved the water! If we had not held his hand, I am certain he would have gone to the middle of the ocean! He squealed with delight the entire time. He also loved to walk down the shore talking to everyone he could see. We think he was convinced that everyone at the beach was there to see him. If someone did not talk to him enough, he would stick out his bottom and poke out his lips and scream "wo wo wo!" SO FUNNY! We would also set up a tiny plastic pool between our chairs and let him play. Again, he thought he could not get out of it (bless his heart)! His misunderstandings really worked to our advantage! I just can not describe how much fun I had watching and playing with our sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment