Friday, March 12, 2010

Thankful


We are so thankful that Tyson's surgery to put tubes in his ears went well. He has suffered with lots of ear infections, resulting in pain and sleeplessness (for everyone). We are hopeful that the tubes will help him stay well.
Although the procedure was very simple and quick (less than 10 minutes) Travis and I were very nervous. A 'simple' procedure, is complicated when it is your baby. However, reflecting on our emotions, we both feel grateful for our healthy baby. We tried to imagine how parents who have extremely sick children must feel. I am overwhelmed with thanksgiving for Tyson's overall good health. I made a committment to pray daily for the parents of very ill little ones and to always remember how blessed we truly are!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad it is all over too! I am sure the surgery was harder on you guys than it was for Tyson! He looks so stinkin cute in that little gown. SOOO ready to see you guys next weekend!!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete