These pictures are great ! Treasure them, as I know you will. Teary-eyed and lump in throat just seeing Aunt Juel with her children/grandchild/great-grandson this Christmas. I know she's got to be excited and looking forward to her namesake being born tomorrow. I will be thinking of you all and praying for you :) Love you all <3
She is a very special lady and you have been so blessed to have a grandma like her. You have a beautiful family and I'm so glad you named that precious little girl after Grandma Juel. You look great and I'm lovin your blog! Thanks for sharing it with me.
These pictures are great ! Treasure them, as I know you will. Teary-eyed and lump in throat just seeing Aunt Juel with her children/grandchild/great-grandson this Christmas. I know she's got to be excited and looking forward to her namesake being born tomorrow. I will be thinking of you all and praying for you :) Love you all <3
ReplyDeleteShe is a very special lady and you have been so blessed to have a grandma like her. You have a beautiful family and I'm so glad you named that precious little girl after Grandma Juel. You look great and I'm lovin your blog! Thanks for sharing it with me.
ReplyDelete