Sunday, December 26, 2010

Baby Girl Christmas

Baby Girl's Christmas Room

I love this little manger scene...just waiting for her to see!

This was my favorite decoration in my room as a little girl. It was a gift from my Great Aunt Reba. I honestly loved it so much! It was fun to put it in her room this year! (Measer I wanted to put a picture of it in honor of you!)


Santa brought a baby doll...He just could not resist! Mommy was very excited because she really loves baby dolls and is elated to have a great reason to play with them again!

This was Mommy's Christmas tree in her room. Because of the lively toddler that lives in our house, she decided to keep all of her special ornaments out of his reach! I really enjoyed seeing these special ornaments each day...some are for the 'babies', others are from our wedding, my friends weddings, our first home, Travis's childhood and special trips.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that Strawberry Shortcake decoration!

    ReplyDelete