Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Perfect Party!

Jessica has become one of my dearest friends and I can't tell you how much I appreciate all she has done to help me "get my ducks in a row" for Baby Juel. On Sunday, December 5, she hosted a lovely shower at her home. (This was an exceptional treat because she does not really enjoy hosting events.) She is one of the most organized and creative people I have ever known. Wait until you see the favors she made!! It was a wonderful afternoon spent with people I love so much. I can't wait for them to all meet baby girl!


This is a picture of the favors...made from paper! UNREAL!
Lovely table full of yummy food! Diaper cake made by my mom!

Opening gifts...grandma Juel was cute when she would see her name!

So many pretty pink things!!

Jessica, Me and "Anna Grace" from school.

Megan and Bethany, dear friends from RES.

Cousin Morgan made Juel's first Build-a-Bear!

Mom and Aunt Karen

The Alfords! (minus Shannon who was in NEW YORK!)

Aunt Pat(being silly) and Anna

Aunt Lu Lu and Hun! (straight from the Christmas Parade)

Crystal and Emerson (Miss Irene too...on her birthday!)

I was so happy to have both Grandmas with me!
(Grandma Raye hides from the camera! Doesn't Grandma Juel look great!)

Jessica, Thank you so much for the WONDEFUL day!

2 comments:

  1. My pleasure. I can't wait to meet Juel! She and Tyson are so lucky to have the best mommy ever! (I hear she's even up for 'Mother of the Year'!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there, looks like so much fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete