Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Day After Christmas...

Watching Rudolph...chilling in my tractor! Believe it or not...I really love all of the chaos and toys everywhere. We had a great time just letting Tyson play!
He really enjoyed helping Uncle Mike set up our new DVD player. He is obsessed with cords. I am really scared he will get shocked one day...or maybe he will become an electrical engineer?

When we were kids Grandma Juel had a HUGE GREEN car (a Lincoln Mercury I think) that she drove us everywhere in. Every year we made (and still do) a tea cake to look like her car. Michael saves it until after Christmas to eat! FUNNY memories!
Reading new books!

It was a wonderful day! The ground was covered in snow! We did not take Tyson out in it today because it was still coming down until his nap time. Then he slept for over three hours! (Exhausted from all the fun!) I can't wait to give it a try tomorrow...I will look like a giant snowball!

No comments:

Post a Comment