Monday, December 20, 2010

Ready for Baby Girl




It has taken some time...but I think we finally have Baby Juel's room ready and waiting for her arrival. I love it! Of course mom has been amazing getting things done. She even painted the tree on the wall (with the help of Kim Hinton and Jessica for the dots!) and sewed the little birds too! I am also excited about the little dress she will wear home from the hospital. (It is hanging on the doll cabinet.) It was the dress I wore home from the hospital in December 32 years ago! It was also hanging on the "close line" at my wedding! (It was missing in action until just recently. We are elated to find it!) As you can imagine, I love all of the sweet and PINK little girl things! Now I am excited (but can wait until next week) to have my little girl in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment