Friday, July 12, 2013

The Magical Castle

Ever since I was a little girl, dreaming of having my own little girl, I wanted to go into Cinderella's castle. You see it at the beginning of every Disney movie. It is on most Disney products. It is the classic story. I just could not wait! First we entered the castle--which well---it's THE CASTLE! We went inside to meet Cinderella (rella rella). We were not rushed and got to spend a little while chatting with her, taking pictures, and getting autographs. Next we walked up a beautiful red carpeted winding staircase to enter Cinderella's Royal Table restaurant. It is a beautiful room with a huge rotundra celing and stained glass windows that overlook Fantasyland. The waiters are so polite and make you feel like royalty. They gave Juel a magic wand (her favorite thing from the entire trip- her "magic"), a Cinderella coloring sheet with a Royal Blue crayon and a wishing star. She was just delighted and feeling very special to be with mom and I all alone in this special place. Soon a loud speaker began telling the story of each princess, afterwhich she would enter and parade around the room. She would come to each table to chat and take pictures. It was just dreamy. We were right in the middle of the room so we could see everything. Meanwhile, we were served delicous food (I was surprised with how delicious it was) and fantastic desert. At the end of the meal all of the princesses circled the room for a "wishes" ceremony using magic wands and the wishing star. These words just cannot adequately express how much I loved the whole thing! I felt like I had my own Fairy Godmother making dreams come true!



























No comments:

Post a Comment