I also can't believe how much Gabriel has grown up since he started Kindergarten this year. He loves to "write" books and he is so good at it! As a former first grade teacher I am just floored by how well he can sound out words and how he varies his word choices! Most kids his age follow a pattern "I like apples. I like dogs...." This is his story of "Families and Friends"
Happy Birthday Bizz!
One day some friends came to Gabey's house and played together...
Sweet kiddos at breakfast...the silly boys refused a photo!
Playing dollhouse!
We went to church with M and C and the kids. I loved the sermon and enjoyed seeing Gabriel and Izzy in their play!
These two love each other!
Not sure what's going on with Juel's crazy smile!
But then one day they had to go home. So they said goodbye to each other...
I love these cute pictures with the girls in their "Rocky" shirts!
Best Buddies
Yes Gabriel! We did think about how much fun we had! We can't wait to see you again!



nice pictures and story!
ReplyDelete