Sunday, October 16, 2011

This weekend was a great do nothing, but do a lot weekend. Do you know what I mean? We did not have any real plans, but it was just a lot of fun together:

Friday night, Tyson and I went on a date! We went to eat Japanese at a quick place then to Travis's ballgame. It was an awesome game (Hunt won!) and we made it to the end, a first for this season. He seemed to feel so special that he was alone with mommy! I loved it too!



Saturday we had a great time just hanging around the house, cleaning and taking care of the yard. Tyson helped "cut" grass for hours!




I enjoyed seeing all of my fall decorations and the weather was beautiful.





Later mom and I went to Crystal and Allen's house to see baby Mitchell. We (meaning mom) made her a quilt using the searsucker suits and satin dresses from their wedding. They loved it! Saturday night Travis and I went on a date to the movies! (I do not even remember the last time this happened!) I loved it!


Today we had homecoming at church. I always love this special day. My boys dressed alike (you know I loved this!)



 Baby girl wanted in on the porch photo action!


No comments:

Post a Comment