Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pamper Party

I had a "Pamper the Baby and Pamper the Mommy" shower for my friend Jessica. It was on a Friday night at my house. The decorations were so cute and we had a relaxing fun evening. Unfortunately I somehow erased most of the pictures. (ugggg) I had the cutest pictures of Tyson and Juel posing with"Miss Jess-ca" aka "Ca Ca Mama" and of the decorations. I made a cute diaper cake using Target polka-dot diapers and Mrs. Cotney made a matching (delicious) cake. I also made a baby bassinet made of diapers, dirty diapers (napkin folded and pinned with chocolate balls inside HA), mint cups made like booties, and comfy slippers for all of the guests. I love planning parties and this was just so much fun. Jessica had TWO showers for me for baby girl, so she deserved a special evening. Here are a few pictures that I did not erase of when we were being 'pampered' by the spa lady:


1 comment: