Friday, June 24, 2011

Baby Girl's First Recital!

Recital Week!

Look at those feet already kicking!

Sweet babies ready for the recital!

They both were so good during the show!

Look at Hun and Annie!

Tyson loved the recital...he kept saying Yay! More Dance!

Baby girl backstage!

With my best girl Emerson!!!

With sweet Caroline!!

Old dance girls and our "girls"!

Baby I'm a Star!

"Future Massey Dancer"

Look at the cute shirt from Aunt Lu Lu!

Mom is the best backstage Grandma!

Lu Lu was so excited!

Meliss...my best dance friend!!

Grandma Raye and Aunt Pat in the audience

Daddy!!! I can't wait to be your little ballerina girl!

"Miss" Debby!


Sorry ya'll for all the pictures...I just could not resists a single one! I had so much fun dressing her up for her first recital!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Emerson and Juel. 2 sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete