Saturday, January 22, 2011

Grandma's Maternity Leave!

Seeing as I was just on maternity leave 20 months ago (wow) and work part-time I did not have many sick days. Travis had to donate most of his days to me...that's where GEE comes in! We were so lucky that she could take off over two weeks to help me with the TWO babies! It was especially helpful because I could not pick up Tyson. It was especially FUN because mom and I love being together! Although we did not do very much other than take care of babies, we had an absolute blast. We both kept saying that it felt like we were on a fun vacation together! Some of our highlights were dressing in matching pajamas, taking pictures, watching "Rudolph" with Tyson (over and over), visiting Grandma Juel (again in matching pajamas), playing with all of Tyson's Christmas toys, organizing Juel's closet and laughing non-stop! I am so lucky that my mom is my very best friend and my babies are so blessed to have her as their "gee"!








No comments:

Post a Comment