Saturday, January 22, 2011

Celebration

I love having people come to my house. So, despite the fact that I had just had a baby 2 weeks prior, I wanted to have my friends and family come to our home to celebrate after Juel's dedication and Travis's ordination. My AMAZING second mother, "Miss" Kim volunteered to make baked spaghetti for our meal. It was delicious and I deeply appreciate her love and support! Aunt Karen made desert, Grandma Raye made sweet tea, mom made salad and bread and I made the bed (lol)! We really enjoyed having our home full of the people we love so much!









1 comment:

  1. I love all the new blogs and pics! You have motivated me, I am going to do some blogs about Miss Elizabeth's birth, etc. I have taken lots of pics but have not really done specific blogs. I have enjoyed reading all of yours!!!! Can't wait to see Juel IN PERSON! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete