Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Girls Weekend

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself....Tomorrow morning I am headed to MB to spend the weekend with Morgan, Cynthia, and Brianne! Just us. No husbands. No kids. Just us!Morgan's mom and dad have a condo at Myrtle Beach and are letting us use it for the long weekend. (Thanks Clyde and Miss Doris!)  It has been a long time since I have seen Cynthia or Brianne---long enough that both of them to have been pregnant, birthed babies, and lots more! I can't wait to see them face to face!  We are all looking forward to reading, sleeping uninterrupted, crafting, shopping, eating out etc kid free! Who knows what else we may do! We have several sources who have promised bail outs if needed! LOL!

Although I am so excited, I admit to being nervous about leaving Tyson and Juel. This will be the longest time I have ever been away. I know it will be good for all of us, but I will miss these sweet little things:


 
 

 
 


1 comment:

  1. hope you're having an awesome time away! it will be SO great for you AND for your babies for you to have some time away! enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete