I feel so lucky that I am able to teach these classes so that I can stay home part time. Teaching in public school has become nearly overwhelming. I still love it so much, but oh me- it has become so much more about meetings/paperwork/ changing curriculum/testing etc. Sometimes I hardly know where to begin. I am truly worried about the future of our schools and pray each day for positive change. Thanks to my schedule I am able to face each day with a positive outlook, because the next day I will get to be with:
...all day! It is especially great on sunny days like today!
Here are a few cute pictures from this weekend:
(I love this precious outfit that was a gift from Karen for her birthday! I love Karen too! This woman has been a true angel from God for me this past month!)
Silly things!
No comments:
Post a Comment