She loves her bow board... although she usually rips them out, she always points and says "bow" asking to wear one!
Juel has been refusing pictures...look at the attitude in this face! (cute outfit though!)
When she was first born we called her little kitty because we had to cup feed her and her hair was so soft. I love this little kitty towel!
She loves playing in her PINK kitchen Uncle Mike gave her for Christmas!
Getting reatdy to feed her baby...
I love it!
Taking care of her baby
I love the "action" you can see in this picture. Mom and I laugh all the time at her deliberate quick movements. It is just just just like my Grandma Juel. That makes me smile!
I loved dressing her in tap shoes and a tutu!
It made me laugh that she wanted to play baseball in her dance wear!
This "tu tu" cute picture was from recital week. She loved herself in this! Oh I love being ma-ma to this sweet little girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment