Monday, June 11, 2012

"Beach House"

Other than my true love for sun and sand, I also think we love beach trips because we enjoy being together in the condo. Aunt Tillie's condo is a small 2 bedroom ocean front place. I think I love that our life there is simple...we cook simple meals, watch TV, read books, play with the few toys we bring, sleep lots, occasionally craft, stay up late, enjoy lazy mornings with yummy breakfast and most of all just spend time together. Tyson calls it "my beach house" and talks about it all of the time. Juel is so funny and just explores the whole place. It really is a little paradise for me!
Some days "yummy breakfast" is cereal...most often it is pancakes!

He named this float his "swimming pink"

Cute "beachy" pajamas


Lord knows he will find the vacuume cleaner where ever we are! It thrills him! (my child?)


Both babies in the 'swimming pink'
  
They also have a strange affection for getting on the table!



Juel was proud of the birthday cards for Da


I think she may be sillier than Tyson...pray for me ya'll!

Loving my sweet boy after a late night walk on the beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment