Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby Shower

My cousin Matt and his sweet wife Allison are expecting their first baby this month. We are so excited for them. My mom says that Matt and I were literally friends while I was in the womb. He was born a few months before me. When he was just a newborn Aunt Karen would lay him on mom's belly so that we could "bond." Bonded we are...I love him and am so proud of him. He is really a wonderful christian man and I can't wait to see him as "daddy"! We had a family baby shower for Allison at my house:


Cute favors made with baby food jars!

I love diaper cakes!

Lucky for me...I have lots of pink dishes!
Tyson thought we were having Juel's party again!

Aunt Karen can't wait to be a grandma! She is going to be the best!

Allison, "Alice Ann," and Alice (Allison's mom)

Deborah--aka KeeKee (just kidding)
Of course baby girl had to come to the party!

She made Grandma so happy by running  to her and squealing with delight  in front of everyone!

Tyson decided he needed to visit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment