Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's Beautiful Mommy!

Decorating for Juel's party was just wonderful. I thought it would be a little sad having a birthday just after Christmas, but it turned out to be perfect (a little hectic, but great)! We used day-after Christmas clearance sales to our advantage to create a sparkly pink party!

I undecorated my tree, and re-decorated with pink snowflakes. When Tyson first saw it he exclaimed "Oh its booiful Mommy"

Mom (thanks to help from Miss Kim) made Juel's banner...It is beautiful! Jessica (oh how I miss her) made 12 month frames that are wonderful...even with jewels for Juel. I found great silver snowflakes to use everywhere. FUN!
12 months of sweetness!
Our JUEL

Special shoes and hat!

I love decorating with special pictures and her "coming home" dress.

We covered her pink tree with beautiful snowflake ornaments (not showing up in this picture, bought for 70% off the day after Christmas from Hallmark) to use a party favors.

Cute pictures of sweet baby!

"Thanks for making Juel's 1st Birthday sparkle!"


High Chair Decor
Pink candy canes, sparklers party hats....
and first birthday plates!


Fun everywhere (Mommy even had snowflake china accent plates!)

Feather tree from Morgan's wedding shower- redecorated pink!

Welcome to the Winter "One"derland!

The big snowflake was a Hallmark display they gave me. Travis painted it pink and added the "1".

Daddy even took down the wreaths and changed the red bows to PINK! Gotta love daddies and daughters!

Even used some of my wedding candles!

Fun table ( I loved using all of my pink dishes. I really was destined to be the mommy of a girl!)

Aunt Karen made this beautiful and DELICIOUS cake!!!

Pink punch in mom's new punch bowl

I love this new tiered tray...with pink snowflake teacakes! (We also made "wintery mix" and had "snowflake" crackers for Miss Kim's cheeseball.)

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment