Sunday, January 8, 2012

Celebrating Our Sweet Girl

So much happened in her first year of life... her precious namesake Grandma Juel went to heaven, her mommy went back to work full-time, her grandma got cancer; along with sweet moments like when her daddy became a deacon, her big brother learned how to love her, her family traveled and played together. I worried that I would never be able to celebrate her the same way I did with her brother. (I have heard all parents with more than one child fear this about something.) However, although she may not have memories of the day, I hope that when she looks at pictures she will see how very much she is loved! We had a wonderful time celebrating our sweet girl's first birthday!
Mommy loves you so much she made your party pink and sparkly!





























Daddy loves you so much he made sure your first birthday had fireworks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment