| Add caption |
As usual we had a ball at Grandma Raye's house on Christmas Eve. She is so amazing. At age 84 (shh don't tell) she still cooks the entire meal, sets up tables and chairs, decorates a live tree, wraps presents, and serves her meal with china plates and silver! She works so hard to make it a special night for all of us. Tyson and Juel had so much fun and were gifted with lots of great things. (You can see that Grandma even tried to show Tyson how to ride his new scooter!) This year mom came too! As you can see, we had our usual fun. Michael's girlfriend Heather came for the first time. Of course she ended up with the craziest of all presents when playing Dirty Santa. Check out Anna in an adult onesie...she even stole it! This year we also added a new game called "Begger's Dinner" which was hilarious and fun. Matt was the winner! I can't even believe that I forgot to take our annual "cousin" picture! I guess I was having too much fun! Each year it is such a special night!
No comments:
Post a Comment