I am one lucky mommy! It is so hard to leave babies to go to work, but I am so very blessed to have a wonderful sitter for them. Amy is my wonderful cousin and she lives about 3 minutes from my house. She told me, even before I was ever pregnant, that one day she wanted to keep my babies! Now, I am so very lucky that she does! We call her "Aunt Lu Lu" (Her friends children named her that years ago.)She treats Tyson and Juel like they are the most special chidren in the world. I have never worried about them for a moment when they are with her. In fact, she is probably better at taking care of them than I am! I can't explain how much it means to have this blessing! She has taken Tyson to the doctor when he was sick, she makes special treats for them, teaches them new things, and even comes to visit them on days they are at home. She took all of these pictures for me on St. Patricks Day of my little lucky charms! Looking at them reminded me that I am so lucky to have her as family, as a friend, and as someone who loves my babies as much as anyone ever could!
No comments:
Post a Comment