Where has time gone? Really? Tyson graduated preschool in May and I am just now posting it. But, beyond that, how is it that I will soon have a Kindergartner? Just typing that makes me gasp. No one prepares you for the emotions of a mother's heart. However, I know he is ready and we will all adjust. Right now your prayers would be appreciated as I am not sure where he will be in school (nor myself for that matter). It was time for me to make a change and I have moved out of my old school. We are seeking God's direction for next year. For today...I am enjoying soaking in this precious time with the little ones! And trying to catch up on lots of tasks like closet organizing and...blogs!
This was my proud boy the morning of graduation. He was so handsome and loved his tie! I was nervous because you all know how much he likes to perform in front of crowds...ha! I wasn't even sure he would get on the stage.
Sis was proud!!
"Marching in" oh dear is see some nervous actions...breath held!
Up to the stage...yikes fingers are showing the signs...
Oh my goodness...look at my boy! He is on the stage SINGING!
SMILING!
Being cool...
Heaven help me he is even doing the motions! I couldn't believe it!
His wonderful teacher told everyone what each child wanted to be when they grow up...Tyson said "like my daddy!" Precious!
I am so thankful to Wakefield Central Baptist Preschool for the wonderful experience we have had.
My little graduate...
Mrs. Dene, his first year preschool teacher:
Mrs. Kim Ammons, his fabulous pre-k teacher:
No comments:
Post a Comment