Monday, July 14, 2014

The Greatest Love

The first weekend of June brought a full circle moment of one of the greatest loves of my life. Although dance has not been a daily part of my life in the last decade, it is forever in my heart. I began dancing at Massey School of Dance when I was 3 years old. From that moment  I have been involved with the studio. Each dance year ends with a recital. I have been present for 33 of these momentous occasions, 15 in which I was a dancer. For the last 18 years I have held  the tiny hands of nervous little dancers as they took their first steps onto the big stage. This time one of those precious hands belonged to my Juel. It was everything I hoped for! 

My very first year of dance "Guess What" I loved it! 




And so did Juel! 


No comments:

Post a Comment