Thursday, May 15, 2014

Birthday Beach Boy

So..all of these posts are all out of order. I just realized I forgot to share pictures from our most recent beach trip. I was off work for several days around Tyson's birthday. We decided that the best way to spend the actual birthday would be on the beach! (Travis agreed even though he couldn't come.)
So after taking a "Peter Pan" snack to preschool...


We packed up and headed out! 

Waking up on his 5th Birthday at the beach! 


Sissy was happy too! 




So excited!

I can't explain my love for "from behind" photos! 

Precious!


What better way to spend a birthday??



He loves to talk about this picture of himself as a baby and re-enact it! 


Finishing the day with our "cake topper" 

Make a Wish!

Yay! 

Next up--game time! (Pirate Ship)

Followed by a nearly midnight walk on the beach...hey you only turn 5 once! 

SOOOOO happy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment