First Sprouts...mustard greens!
Another thing that Tyson loves is big trucks or equipment. He was thrilled this past week because a crew was repaving the road near our house. We drove the golf cart over to see the action. He could have stared for hours. In fact we did watch for over an hour and made friends with several of the "worker men." It was great free entertainment.
Another favorite thing is TRACTORS! This weekend the dance girls were performing at the local Antique Farm Show. Juel, Mom and I went to watch the girls dance. She was in love...smiling (and I think dreaming of when it would be her turn LOL). After going to football practice with Travis, Tyson joined us for fun playing with friends and to check out the tractors!
Watching the girls dance
Yay!
All loaded up with Mommy's friends kids and Mr. Steve!! SO FUN
Great playground!
I love this sweet picture of Emerson and her cousin Lacey
Of course Gee had to try the slide!
And Steve!
Tommi Shae was a great kid entertainer!
Sweet Mitchell
Headed to the Bounce House and then home (so I thought...hours later we were still exploring the tractors)
I was so happy to see the parents of one of my dear friends Charles and Sue Floyd. We had a great time talking and my kids loved playing with all of their fun "toys"! (Charles is a tractor/truck collector!!)
My little country girl!
What a perfect day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment