I had to add this picture of the boys getting in on the decorating fun!
Friday, March 29, 2013
Congratulations to Miss Doris!
Morgan's mom "Miss" Doris turned 60 and has just worked her very last day in public schools (I couldn't be happier for her!) Cedric and Morgan and her brother Zack and his wife Nicole had a great party to celebrate. It was so much fun seeing all of the family. Both sides of her family have always been so welcoming and have made me feel like one of their own. Now I just love that my children are getting to know all of them too. When Zack's little boy Jackson got in the car to leave Tyson said, "buddy I wanted you to spend the night!" He has been talking about Jack Jack ever since! And I could just scoop his youngest boy Wyatt up with a spoon! He is WILD and precious! We always have fun telling stories about our younger---and perhaps wilder---days with the Sigmons. Of course I always like to hang out with Measer and Cedric's sisters too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment