Friday, March 29, 2013

Bride to Be

My little cousin Sarah is getting married to Michael Neely this summer. She is the daughter of my daddy's twin brother Jerry. I will always remember her birthday-April 1- because we thought dad was just trying to pull a April fools joke on us! I have always enjoyed spending time with Sarah and her husband-to-be is the nicest guy. He smiles all the time! I can't wait to see the look on his face when she sees his bride! We had a shower to celebrate the upcoming wedding.







 Juel and Alice were too cute in matching outfits! I love these pictures of them together! 



Juel thought she was so big getting to go to the girl party! 



She wanted to go with Uncle Jerry! 
He fed her 1000 Hershey Kisses. Taking this picture nearly made me cry, just wishing my twin daddy was still here to meet his little granddaughter! I love that Juel just went to Uncle Jerry. Of course he looks like my dad and his voice sounds just the same. They were best friends. 

Some of Sarah's friends commented that we look alike...we said that makes a lot of sense since we have similar DNA with our daddies being identical twins. I am excited to see her daddy walking her down the aisle this June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment