The store had amazing fun stuff set up for the kids to play...like shooting games, a train table, race track, remote controlled cars, coloring station etc..
Juel loved all of the lights...Please check out her BOW that I made!! Morgan is a bow making expert (even with her own etsy site "Cute Cupcake Clippies") so this weekend she taught me how to do it. Now I cant wait to shop for ribbon!
The boys loved the fish!
Juel loves "hee hees" so of course she had to take one for a ride. Then everyone joined in. I love these pictures of all four "giddy-upping"!
Yee Haw!
They also liked to feed the horses snow. BPS may never be the same again.
Aunt Moo aka "Mr." Morgan?! ha ha
Mr. "Shedrick" showing Juel Santa and giving her a pep talk about sitting with him...here we go! Almost our turn!
And after waiting 3 hours...Gabriel happily sat on Santa's lap. Elizabeth talked to him from her mommy's arms...and then Tyson and Juel screamed and refused to even look at him! GREAT!
Oh well...we still had a wonderful time!
On our way home from a great trip!

How sweet!
ReplyDelete