Although the boys really love doing this...
They were helpful and took all the kiddos with them to run errands (like picking up cupcakes and balloons) so that Morgan and I could clean up and set up for the party!
The future roomies were excited for the big day!
(I have realized that we did not take many pictures of Tyson and Gman probably because a lot of times they are wearing only underwear like Tarzan and also because they were too busy having a blast playing to take pictures!)
Zach and Nicole came early to help set up too. It has been a long time since I have hung out with her and this was the first time I have seen her newest baby boy Wyatt. That precious little thing just stole my heart! He cuddled with me and just let me hold him. Oh how I love a baby boy!! Their first boy, Jackson, was born about 2 months before Tyson.
We had fun decorating for a Minnie Mouse party! (Clyde don't you just love our crooked banner??)
The Moores
Clyde has built this amazing "fort" (you see in the background) between his house and theirs. It has swings, monkey bars, and a tarzan rope and it is unreal inside! All of the kids had a ball playing in it!
Tyson was looking a bit worn out! My kids are used to a lot more sleep...but when we are all together we try to soak in every minute!! (no nap + LATE to bed= cranky boy He even flipped over on the power wheel tractor trying in attempt to avoid sharing. We are trying and learning this tough skill!)
cupCAKE time!
Present time (Juel hopped in Measer's lap! She just loved her!)
It was a fun day celebrating this little sweetie!
Even after the party we had fun hanging out with Cedric's family and Zach and Nicole. It was like a wild zoo with kids running everywhere. I had fun catching up with Mrs. Doris and got in trouble checking my phone when I was supposed to be focusing on Clyde! Oh how I love that man! I wish we lived closer so that he could be Papaw for my babies too! (I mentioned before that Tyson has been asking constantly about where his grandaddy is and why did he go to heaven.) Anyway...I have always loved Morgan's family so much and have a blast around them and Cedric's sisters tell Travis he is in their family, so this party was a perfect time to catch up with all of them. It was also a perfect way to celebrate sweet Elizabeth!
Great job capturing the day! It was great seeing you! How sweet picture of me and Juel..I didn't realize you caught that, she is so sweet. The girls holding hands I just love. So glad I got to see you! :)
ReplyDelete