Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

I love halloween. When I was a child mom made the best costumes and we just had a great night visiting our family. It was not really "trick-or-treat", get candy, and go to the next house. We visited for about 30 minutes at each place. It is still that way. We started our night at 4:00 and got home about 9:00! Whew! The next day I felt a little like I had been to Franklin Street the night before...aaah the good old days!

Now I am sure some of you have wondered how I got Travis to wear a crown. Well, when his little princess is involved, he would do just about anything! And please notice he is even smiling in the pictures!! Tyson loves the Nick Jr. show "Mike the Knight" (aka Mike the Mike) so he wanted to be a knight, so of course the theme was born. We have always called Juel "princess pea" because everything has to be just right for her to sleep (sound familiar lol), so she was a perfect princess. It was so much fun.





I loved seeing this little bouncing dress all night! She just loved herself as a "pincess"! Mike the Knight was very busy running around with his sword. First stop...Grandma Raye's!



No comments:

Post a Comment